Terms and Conditions
- You must confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions before making a purchase through this website.
- All tickets for Student Radio Association events are sold online through this website. You may either purchase tickets with a valid credit or debit card through our payment card handler Paypal or, for bulk orders, you may raise an invoice against your student radio station.
- Completion of the purchasing process represents the formation of a contract between yourself and The Student Radio Association Ltd. This contract is subject to these Terms & Conditions, and concludes with the completion of the Paypal payment process, or the raising of an invoice.
- All confirmations, receipts and other information will be sent to the email address that you specify during checkout.
- The online ticket shop and terms and conditions are currently only available in English - if this causes significant issues, please contact our Finance Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will attempt to make alternative arrangements. If you are unable to use this website for accessibility reasons please contact the Finance Manager as above.
- All transactions are carried out in line with the Electronic Commerce Regulations 2002 (ECRs).
- Tickets for sale in the Online Ticket Shop marked *Members Only* are only available to current students and recent graduates of a university with membership of the Student Radio Association at the time of purchase.
- Students of universities that are not current members of the Student Radio Association, individuals who graduated more than 12-months ago, radio industry professionals and all other persons must not purchase tickets marked *Members Only*. The Student Radio Association reserves the right to cancel and refund purchases that fail to meet this criteria.
- We require that all persons under the age of 18 attending our events are declared in advance. All attendees are required to bring age verified identification, and any under-18s present who are not declared in advance may be ejected, without claim to a refund in part or in full.
- All special dietary or access requirements must be declared in advance of the event - your email confirmation will advise you of the process for notifying us. The Student Radio Association reserves the right not to meet such requests that are not submitted by the notified cut-off date.
- In the interest of fairness, member stations are limited to two tables (24 seats), unless otherwise directed by the Student Radio Association.
- Tickets for all Student Radio Association events are non-refundable; however, tickets are transferable to another individual up to 48 hours prior to the event. In all cases, it shall be the responsibility of the ticket holder to make any necessary arrangements in this regard, and to notify the Student Radio Association by contacting our Membership and Communications (email@example.com)
- In the event that you choose to transfer your ticket to a third party, we are unable to guarantee that any alternative dietary or accessibility requirements can be met.
Confirmation of your Purchase
The confirmation system differs on the basis of the payment method used.
Email confirmation of your payment should be sent by Paypal immediately on completing your payment.
A booking email with details of your Online Ticket Shop purchase will be sent shortly after.
We may contact you if there is a problem with your purchase.
Your order confirmation email will contain a *.pdf copy of your invoice. This invoice constitutes confirmation of your purchase. Please print the invoice for your records, and submit a copy to the relevant person within your organisation for payment.
If you require a receipt for your payment, please request this on making payment of the invoice.
A booking email with details of your Online Ticket Shop purchase will also be sent.Credit Terms
- Payment terms for all invoices issued by the Student Radio Association are strictly 28 days from the date shown on the invoice.
- If you fail to pay by the due date any amount payable, the Student Radio Association Ltd. shall be entitled but not obliged to charge you interest on the overdue amount, payable by you immediately on demand, from the due date up to the date of actual payment, at the Statutory Interest Rate in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 (the 'Act') as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002. The Student Radio Association Ltd. also reserves its right to charge a reasonable debt recovery fee in accordance with the act.